Aiko & Egor is:
- An animated video series
- Promotes social communication and appropriate play skills
- Designed specifically for children with autism
Aiko & Egor uses:
- Simplified animation & language
- Exaggerated social interactions and gestures
- Developmentally-appropriate target skill areas and goals
See Beneath, Inc:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit in San Diego, CA
- Early Developmental Tools for Children with Autism
- Strong treatment and research background from UCSD
Thank you to everyone who came out to our event on July 19th! We really appreciate the support. Check out photos on our facebook page!
The Aiko & Egor series utilizes the child's motivation to watch animation to provide fun learning opportunities for parents to teach important target skills. See Beneath, Inc. is currently developing the first full season of Aiko & Egor, which will target three different developmental levels! Meet the characters, and check out sample clips by going to our Production page to learn more! Watch a scene from Episode 1 below called Apes for Shapes!