The See Beneath Team raised over $14,000 to create new video series called Learning Emotions with Aiko & Egor to meet the needs of families spending more time than ever at home. We have transformed Aiko & Egor into playful puppets to help kids learn about and express their emotions!
See Beneath, Inc.
- is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit in San Diego, CA
- creates early developmental tools for children with autism spectrum disorders and their families
- is led by individuals with a strong background in autism intervention and research from UCSD
Aiko & Egor: Animation 4 Autism
- is an interactive app that uses research-supported principles and skills to promote engagement and learning
- is designed to promote social communication and appropriate play and imitation skills
- is created specifically for children with ASD with simplified animation & language and developmentally appropriate skills