FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about the Aiko & Egor: Animation 4 Autism App
- When should I use the play video viewing option?
- How do I use Learn Together feature?
- What if my child already imitates the video a few times without support?
- Will See Beneath make videos or tools for older children?
- Are their child locks to protect my child from going onto the internet or using the Learn Together feature without me?
- My child loves songs, is it okay to use the song to provide reinforcement for other tasks not associated with the video?
- My child needs extensive help with a skill targeted one video in particular, is it okay to watch the same videos multiple times?
- How does See Beneath know that the skills including in Aiko & Egor are appropriate for children with ASD?
Aiko & Egor uses a developmentally appropriate modified curriculum based on the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM; Rogers & Dawson, 2010) and Strategies for Teaching based on ASD Research (STAR; Arick, Loos, Falco, & Krug, 2004).
The content and targeted skills increase in developmental complexity throughout the first season.
See Beneath is looking for parents of young children with ASD in the San Diego and Los Angeles area to participate in a focus group about the app, please contact Gerin Gaskin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Finally, If you experience any technical difficulties while using the app, or if you have any feedback regarding the app or our nonprofit, please contact email@example.com.